Friday 6 May 2016

Personal Quality

This week we are learning about our own personal quality
Personal Quality
Creative- I am very creative of my work and I can make it interesting.

Caring- I  am caring by helping people outside if they need help and will try to make them feel happy again,especialy my friends and family .

Co-operate-I am cooperative when I work with someone and I can share my ideas with that person.

Talented-I am talented by playing heaps of instruments and I can do heaps of other things....

Enthusiastic-I am enthusiastic when we do something fun e.g sports,dancing and other stuff that's fun.

6 comments:

  1. hey selepa i liked how you set out your work but i think one thing you could work on is you qualities you dont do dancing so why would you put that down i think you just need to be honest to yourself anyway i think you are all of those things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you but I didn't say I do dancing I said I like dancing

      Delete
  2. Hi Selepa I like you personal quality,Maybe next time you mite be a nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. naa I'm going to be a police woman

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey selepa,i like how you said you were creative and how you said you used the quality in you work did it take long?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.